WHEREVER YOU GO, I WILL GO



Ruth was very decisive in her steps to follow Naomi to her hometown. How can a Moabite leave everything behind including her parents and family to follow her poor in-law to a place she'll be a stranger? Definitely, Naomi had revealed her God to her and had taught her about Him. Ruth exercised faith in God and chose to live the rest of His life with Him and His people. She risked her life and left all pleasures in her country to be among God's people.

She never failed to keep her promise to Naomi. She obeyed her in all areas and was very submissive. No wonder God blessed her and was counted among the genealogy of Jesus Christ. She was described as a virtuous woman. Beloved, how decisive are you in your walk with the Lord? Do you follow Him in total obedience to His Words? Have you forsaken the world and its pleasures to wholly be with the Lord? Be like Ruth and God shall surely reward your faith and obedience in Him!

*Ruth 1:16-17*
But Ruth said: “Entreat me not to leave you, Or to turn back from following after you; For wherever you go, I will go; And wherever you lodge, I will lodge; Your people shall be my people, And your God, my God. Where you die, I will die, And there will I be buried. The Lord do so to me, and more also, If anything but death parts you and me.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHRIST WAS TEMPTED AS WE ARE

JESUS CHRIST OUR REDEEMER

GRATITUDE AND THANKSGIVING