SEARCH ME, O GOD

 


There are many hidden things within us that only God can reveal and deal with them. We need to humble ourselves in total surrender for Him to work in us and mould us anew in accordance with His Word. We don't have the eyes to see what is in our hearts, but God sees everything. Out of the heart comes all forms of evil and the issues of life spring from there. Our hearts can be the dwelling place of God only when it is cleansed and made pure for He is a Holy God and cannot dwell in sin or evil.

Ignorant is never an excuse. Many are in hell for the sins they weren't aware of.  Don't wait till it's too late, cry before the Lord now in fasting and prayers to search out any sin or thing that may hinder you from living eternally with Him in Heaven.

Psalm 139:23-24
Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties; And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHRIST WAS TEMPTED AS WE ARE

JESUS CHRIST OUR REDEEMER

GRATITUDE AND THANKSGIVING