LIFT UP YOUR SOUL TO GOD

 


The soul is the seat of spiritual battle. There are many weapons of the enemy targeted against it. The main purpose of the works of Satan is to win the soul to himself and burn eternally with it in the fire of God's wrath. He tirelessly schemes all kinds of attacks upon the soul for it to succumb to his will and tricks.

The soul cannot win this battle unless it is connected to a greater power. Any soul which is disconnected from God is automatically a prey of the enemy. Dear, let your soul abide in the Lord. Dwell in His secret place and remain in the wings of His protection. Lift up your soul to God and He shall never let you be ashamed.

Psalms 25:1-2
To You, O LORD, I lift up my soul. O my God, I trust in You; Let me not be ashamed; Let not my enemies triumph over me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHRIST WAS TEMPTED AS WE ARE

JESUS CHRIST OUR REDEEMER

GRATITUDE AND THANKSGIVING